Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A new way, a new life!

I'm moving alone to a new city and a new Country, from now on Montreal is gonna be my new home.
This is gonna be awesome!! The life, the music, the people, the weather, the culture...
I didn't write anything here since last march, so this is good excuse to start writing again. I will talk very soon about my experience in the MUTEK FESTIVAL, and of course about the 8bit places that I found here!!

By the way, this a picture of me in the Old Port (Vieux port) of Montreal.

1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Electronic memory is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my every day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been on the constant lookout for large memory at low prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Submitted from BPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)

 

Sleeping With... Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger