Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A cool 8 bit app!!

Well, here you go!  I'm back to the blog and I'm getting back to my favorite theme: 8 bit.

This time showing you a super cool app which is a sequencer, composer and a retro synthesizer: "The 8bitone".



This is one of the things that i'm including in my list to buy, unfortunately I will have to wait for a few days before to get this app because my iphone is broken.

Anyway, the 8bitone has a very easy and  friendly use interface as you can see in the video and you can find several video tutorials in the Yudo inc. youtube's channel.

I would rather play this on a bigger screen like the ipad but I guess the $3.99 is gonna be worth it if you use it on the subway or on the bus on your way to go to work, school or home.



And that was another cheap and cool option for those who want to make 8 music and not waste lots of time and money.

See you soon!



1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

I'll right away snatch your rss as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or
e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me understand in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Feel free to visit my web site - guitars acoustic

 

Sleeping With... Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger