Friday, January 16, 2009

Greatest Video Mashups!!

The guys of Addictive TV have created a great Video Mash up from Slumdog Millionaire the remix show an entire sample of creativity and incredible sound that is presented to you in a perfect harmony of a good piece of Visual Music.

Graham & Tolly are Addictive TV, and these Djs, producers and Visual artist also are involved with projects like Optronica.

The original film was directed by Danny Boyle who also directed Trainspotting.
This is how they work in the studio:


This is my first post of the year, and i swear, I will finally write here often. The reason, well, by now on I will have a bunch of free time, and also one of my intentions this year it's to participate actively on it. I mean, I hope that sometimes someone writes a little bit of comments on my post, then I will be happy to reply and/or help.

0 comentarios:

 

Sleeping With... Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger